Bay Tennis and Fitness / CrossFit Harbor Springs is Northern Michigan's finest fitness center.
Our friendly staff members welcome families in a ultra-clean environment. Bay Tennis and Fitness has a variety of options for everyone including (but not limited to); personal trainers, group fitness classes, Pilates, tennis drills/lessons, after school youth programs, and CrossFit box. Open to the public, memberships are available for all ages!
Front Desk Associate
We are looking for a friendly individual who enjoys customer service. An interest in fitness, tennis or pickleball is encouraged but not required. we are looking for a full time employee with night some evening and weekend availability. We have a set monthly schedule and some flexibility in hours. Membership benefits provided to employees.
- At least one year of customer service experience
- basic computer skills
- cash handling experience
- ability to work well with others
Trainers must be outgoing, well spoken, innovative, driven, be able to work with a diverse group of people, passionate about fitness and changing people’s lives.
- Current Personal Training certification from a nationally accredited source.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Previous Personal Training experience.
- Communicate effectively.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
- Be passionate, ambitious, driven, intelligent and knowledge regarding the fitness industry.
- Exhibit Professional and polite appearance.
- Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Morning (some, not all)
- Afternoons (some, not all)
- Evening (some, not all)
Group Instructor Certification or
Massage Certification (focus in sports massage)
Please include cover letter, resume, and references to Sheena@baytennisandfitness.com